Returns and Replacements
Unwanted items may be returned for a refund subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Returns must be made within 28 days of receipt.
- Goods must be in their original packaging, undamaged and in an unused condition.
- Goods must be returned at customer's expense.
- Refunds do not include P&P. Fulfilment costs will also be deducted from the refund if a special discount or free P&P was applied to the order.
- We reserve the right not to refund any items received back in a non-resaleable condition. Such items may be returned at the customer's expense if requested.
- Goods ordered for resale or business use, but subsequently returned will be refunded less a 20% handling charge (minimum £10).
- We do not offer an exchange service, any items returned to us will be issued with a monetary refund or a store credit.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please note that UK and EU customers may exercise their rights under the UK Distance Selling Regulations to return any order for a full refund including any P&P originally charged. You must inform us within 28 days that you wish to cancel the order, you then have a further 14 days to return the item to us. Please note that return postage is still the customer's responsibility.
In the event of a faulty item, please Contact Us before returning as different conditions for obtaining either a replacement or a refund will apply. Please ensure all packaging is retained as this may need to be examined by ourselves or the delivery company and please note if a customer has made any modifications to a product we cannot take any responsibilty for fault unless it can be proved that the item was faulty at the time of purchase.
Checking your Details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Minimum World you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or by letter. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser's password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
Minimum World Limited is the data controller for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You have the right to access the information which Minimum World holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR. You may lodge an access request for free, but depending upon the personal information you request, we may impose a charge to recover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will notify you of any such charge upon receiving your access request and confirm whether you wish to proceed and pay such charge.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied - we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a customer service member of the Minimum World team, who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
You can either Contact Us directly through our website us, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at:
Minimum World Ltd.
Prospect House 2,
Little Money Road,
Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We reserve the right to amend orders due to stock availability. We will always contact you if there are any differences between the order you have placed and what will be delivered.
If you have made a mistake with your order or no longer wish to purchase the goods you have ordered, please email us immediately to email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel or amend your order, once it has been sent to the warehouse for processing it will not be possible to cancel or make any changes, but if we receive communication from yourself before your order has been processed we will always do our best to action any changes for you. Please note that at busy times (such as over the Christmas period) amendments may not be possible.
We reserve the right to refuse custom to any person/s who have been deemed harmful to our business or staff and any orders made from such individuals may be automatically cancelled and refunded in full. It is not a decision we would make lightly as we are grateful for the business of all our customers and any such individual/s would be informed fully about our decision and why it was made. Reasons for cancellation may include, but are not limited to, the following: repeatedly contacting us using explicit or offensive language; false claims of non-receipt of orders; card payment chargebacks on orders which have been delivered.
Payment, Pricing and Promotions
We accept payments through PayPal or by debit/credit cards. We also accept cheque payments from customers with UK bank accounts in Pound Sterling. All prices shown on the website at the time of order are the prices that will be the prices charged. Prices are charged in the currency you have selected for checkout. Any promotions will be subject to the additional criteria quoted with the promotion.
Competition Terms & Conditions
For competitions that we run on social media which involve free gifts as prizes please see the T&Cs below:
1. The promoter of the competition is: Minimum World This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
2. Employees of Minimum World or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be specified in the competition post. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Only entries on the original entry posts will be counted. Likes on shares, shares of shares etc, will not be included.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Competition entries should be made in the first instance on the relevant social media platform as specified at the launch of said competition where possible. Alternatively, where appropriate, entries submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org may also be accepted.